Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Day I Break My Vow.

Okay, seriously... This is like so long since I updated.

Hello, my dearest bloggy. I miss telling you stories.

Yesterday was like the most upsetting day ever. I had a very bad day with Hairi. Non-stop of arguments keep coming in to us. I don't really know if he knows what the fuck I'm doing.




Okay, Hairi is my primary school dude, whom I didn't talked to since we first knew each other existed - REALLY. We get closed after the gathering. Things just went so beautiful and ugly at the same time. Oh well, it doesn't matter anyways. He's a nice guy, but kuat merajok. I can handle this kinda guy but c'mon la, you're a Dick. You know, guys are suppose to be Man-ly. But Hairi is cute and damn sweet. Damn fucking sweet, I tell you. And! Pathetic ever! But then, he rocks my life.

Today, Friday 11 June 2010, is gonna be the day that I break my vow. As of today, it will be the first and last that I will step into CLUBBING, as to celebrate my Birthday - Thanks to Rahmat. I hope it's a good night. Mi kept saying 'You better come on Friday!'. I am scared of the environment as well =( Oh ya, Mi will take care of me.

Tomorrow, I'm meeting Yusuff. He promised me to get me IPOD Touch tomorrow PLUS a name for my Spain jersey! Miss you, baby.

I AM IN LOVE WITH LUKE, VOGUELICIOUS.

Have a great Friday people! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment