Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Keep It Stored In My Head.

Question: What would you do if you found shits about your own boyfriend? He play dumb when it comes to Q&A.

Question: What would you do if you found out that your boyfriend is bitching on a Web full of Sin? Do you think he's desperate? You don't satisfy him?

Question: Do you stay for revenge or let Him go for good?

Three Fucking Cheers For my Fucking Sweet Revenge.

My first post kinda suck, it's hurting me. Yes, it really does. I don't know, what do you think? It's as simple as this: Where's The Bridge of Trust? Fuck You! Go build your own bridge of 'Jantan Sundal'.

Girls, we do have tissue heart. Agree? I would like to know if you girls do know and understand how i feel. I may look like an idiot but i love Revenge. My revenge is sweet and simple. Since bitching is fun, especially when you think you have the looks. Look, pretty girls or should i say PRETTY BITCHES in THE FUCKING WEB SIN go for money, might be looks too but 1ST PRIORITY: Money. Agree, my females? Pretty smart, huh? So how does it makes me feel when your fucking old mate is behaving like primary school kids? Curiosity is not fun. Fun to you, hurt to me. I may be small, my fist is pretty small when it lands on your fucking face.

A PUNCH, THE PAIN IS NO COMPARED TO HEARTBROKEN.

Fuck, when will you ever learn?

God, please kill this man who is not manly enough to face this fucking shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment