Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Give In To Me

A CHANCE:

I know it's no point giving him a chance but I would like to do so 'cause he said he might change for me. I confront him about those shits but no matter how I want explanation, I will not believe or trust him anymore. He confessed and admit that everything is his fault. He said sorry but I don't give a damn. He admit that he wasn't even thinking about me when he's doing those shits. He did not even think about the consequences.

BRIDGE OF TRUST:


I'm sorry, man. But it's no longer there. You take advantage of that and I'll do the same. You want me to trust you, you construct and build the Bridge yourself. I would like to see you convince me or try to gain it back. You fight alone, I'll be right behind you not to support, but to laugh. Bro, it'll took me long time okay? You expect me to believe you when you 'PROVE' your 'INNOCENCE'? In this shit of yours, I'm the Innocence one, you're the Guilty Fuck. You said nobody will ever believed you? Well, now you knwow how it feels. I hope you learn those mistakes of yours 'cause it's not fun for me to cry everyday for a Man who owns no heart.

RELATIONSHIP:

I'm letting you go, you hold it back. I am single now. I am using you now. I am hiding things behind your back. But do you give a damn? It's your choice. But I will be lying to myself if I say i don't need you~

Baby, I'm stucked and I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck it..and juz move on with your life..Like i said..PLAY THE SAME GAME..I love u baby girl..

    ReplyDelete